Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Progress and little steps

I weighed in two days early because tomorrow I'm going to St. Louis to celebrate my niece's first birthday. I was up two pounds to 289. I'm not surprised. I had ice cream yesterday and fried food and I knew it wouldn't be a good weigh in. So now the trick is to let it go and focus on moving forward.

To focus on the positive, I decided to share a couple of pictures. The first was taken on April 25th, my first official training day for the 20k, before I started Weight Watchers. The second picture was taken last weekend.



I think the fifteen pounds difference is especially noticeable in my face. The first picture is very unflattering, particularly because I don't look pleased to be having my picture taken. But I'm glad to have it. It makes the perfect "before" picture because I look miserable ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment