Sunday, May 5, 2013

Sunday

The best Sunday nights are the ones where you can look back on the day and know it was a good, productive one.

I was up early, around 8. I ate some breakfast (still a huge hurdle for me), hung out for a bit, cleaned the kitchen, went for a walk, spent some time out back in the grass stretching, cleaned the entire downstairs and then spent the rest of the evening, from five until ten, crafting with a close friend. It was a good, productive day.

I've noticed since I started trying to run again that I've been paying more attention to the way I eat. Not necessarily for weight loss reasons, though I'm sure that's part of it, but because running is hard enough as it is right now, that I'm trying to make it easier on my body by eating things that don't weigh me down. It has me re-considering going gluten free again, or at least trying to limit my carb intake. Today was mostly fruit, yogurt, vegetables. Part of it is my body is still recovering from being unable to eat anything while I was sick. I'm trying to take advantage of having little to no appetite by just eating a little bit and mostly only healthy things.

Here are some pictures from the day. Breakfast, the covered bridge on my walk, stretching in the backyard.


(Click through for bigger)

No comments:

Post a Comment